Monday, July 19, 2010

Juggling

Today My mom is teaching me how to juggle. It is really fun. I stink at two handed but I am getting the hang of one handed juggling. I love juggling but it takes practice. I started with tennis balls. We have juggling balls that my dad got from work but we could only find one of them.

I wanted to learn to get better at eye-hand coordination for fencing. When I was at RIFAC where New England Championships were held, they had some juggling balls for the fencers to practice with.

My goal is to juggle with 8 balls at once. I think it will take a while.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Wes - I love your blog!! Keep the posts coming! Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wes,
    Hope you are enjoying your summer! I love your blog. It sounds like you have been busy reading, juggling and writing! Keep writing and I hope to keep checking in!
    Bravo!
    Dr. Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for your compliments. wesley

    ReplyDelete