Friday, July 16, 2010

Baseball Camp


This year I was real excited about baseball camp because all the coaches are nice and I couldn`t go last year. This is my 3rd year and I have a great team mostly other 5th graders. And I had a great coach. I did pitching for the week and did awesome. I might try to pitch in the league next year. I did terrible in the wooden glove competition, but I did pretty good in the sliding competition.

My friends Evan, Rob, Jack, and I all pretended we were a team and our goal was for one of us to get pretty far in the sliding. Jack got out first then Rob then it was just Evan and I. He was in front of me and got out then I was up and got out. I was the last one on our team to get out. After that they gave out the awards and my brother got the Sweet Swing Award. That is the award for the best hitter. That`s how baseball camp was this year.

2 comments:

  1. Wes - That picture is so cool! We really like it. How far did you go in the sliding competition?

    The Birms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was top 10! My mom made that picture in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete