Sunday, October 3, 2010

Black Belt

Yesterday I received my Black Belt!!!!! So lets start at the beginning. So in the morning I went to Cranes Beach and we did push-ups, sit ups, ran through the freezing cold water and got drenched! We practiced everything we learned over the past 6 years. I did all that for 3 hours!

In the afternoon, we went to the First Church of Ipswich and we did what we'd been practicing every Saturday morning for 2 months. Since me AND my brother were testing we got to bring 16 people because each black belt graduate gets to bring 8 people. Once the ceremony was over and we got our black belts and certificates then we sat down with our friends and family and had a pasta dinner. Every black belt was congratulated by another black belt. When we received our black belts, we also received a framed certificate and a jacket with your name and "10" beside it since 2010 was the year I earned it.

The people Connor and I brought were: Kyle, Patrick, Aiden, Keilan, Mrs. Birmingham, Margaret, Pam, Donna, Sal, Grandma and Grandpa, Abby and Mrs. Reynolds, and Mom and Dad.

That was the best ceremony EVER!!!

Today I woke up tired and sore and didn't believe I was a black belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment